Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Vuitton Nails

Hey girls!

I'm back today with some pretty cool nails! Thanks to Spellbinding Nails, I've won some great stamping plates that I was willing to buy. Particularly the FUN2 plate from Fab Ur Nails. And the first design I wanted to try is the Louis Vuitton one. To do something similar to the well-known purse motif, I applied two coats of Bourjois Brun Laqué. And I used Essie Good as Gold for the stamping!


I can't afford a Vuitton purse, but at least I have some pretty awesome Vuitton nails! 



About the plate, I was impressed by the quality of the designs. They transfer very well, and they are very detailed.
I'd totally recommend you these plates if you don't have them already! You can find everything about the plates here and you can order them here!

What do you think about it? I'll be parading all day with these Vuitton nails!!

Have a nice day!

8 comments: