Sunday, November 25, 2012

#TheSundayNailBattle - Fifty Shades of Grey


Hey there!!

First, I wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry because I'm a little late on translating my posts, but don't forget that you can always check my main site http://www.didolines-nails.com to see my latest creations!!

So this week's Sunday Nail Battle Theme is "Fifty Shades of Grey". The Sunday Nail Battle is an idea of Odile and Andreia !
Andreia loves this book series, and even if I wasn't interested in those books, she finally convinced me and I started reading the first one.
Back to the battle, we had to use grey to achieve our mani. I hesitated between a water marble, and a gradient. And I went for a gradient to show my fifty shades of grey! I started with a white base, and here's the final result : 




Let's zoom in :


I love doing gradients and I love how it looks!!

I hope you'll like this too!!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Love this look so much xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete