Friday, September 7, 2012

Bourjois - Python Top Coat



Bourjois is a brand that I truly cherish, and I've already told you how much I loved their polishes. 
Back when I was living in Tunisia, it was the only affordable brand that was imported there. It's with Bourjois that my interest in make-up, eyeshadows and polishes started.

So when I saw that this new top coat was going to be released, I knew I had to get it! I've been looking for this top coat for a while and I don't know why but I couldn't find it in stores. But lately, I've seen more and more swatches of it, and I had to find it! So during my lunch break, I did many shops and I finally bought it!!! 
And as always with Bourjois, I wasn't disappointed! I layered it over a nude beige polish and here's what it looks like !




It's really easy to apply, and you can build your layer without ruining it all. If you do a really thin coat you'll have a very crackeled effect (like on my middle finger), and if you do a thicker coat the scales will be more visible. I love both of the effects, and it's really easier to use than OPI's Black Spotted top coat for instance. It takes a little time for the effect to appear.



I love the texture of this top coat! The fine scales of this python effect give to your nails a unique look! I think that it would look great with a matte top coat over it too.


I think that it's definitely a must have for fall. The color is just perfect for this season.


What do you think about it? Would you buy it if you could? Have you already tried it?
What are you girls up to this weekend?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment