Sunday, September 9, 2012

#TheSundayNailBattle - Mosaïc Nails


This sunday, for the Sunday Nail Battle Andreia and Odile gave us a new theme to play with which is Mosaïc Nails. We have to use at least three different colors to achieve this manicure.

When you google Mosaïc Nails, you can see really awesome stuff. At first I wanted to do really tiny mosaïcs on my nails, but I decided to go with bigger ones. Not only it was easier, but it also allowed me to be more precise. I applied two coats of my favorite black nail polish and then I took my Kiko holographics nail polishes to do this :




It's not as perfect as I would want it to be, but I really like how it looks.

And as it's sunny today, here are some additional pics under sunlight :




I hope you'll enjoy what's left from your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment