Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How to Rock White Nails !

White polish. Some of you may not like to wear a simple white polish on their nails, which I can understand. In fact, it makes me think of the correction fluid we had in high-school. You know, this white fluid which looked just like nail polish and we liked to apply on our nails when we were younger? I also love to think that we invented neons polishes as we also liked to cover our white nails with some fluorescent pen... Hum.

Back to what I was saying, personally I love white polish. Wether it's matte or not I love it! What I like to do, is to draw some flower petals with my Del Sol polishes and trace the contours with a black nail art polish.



And when you got outside with your pretty nails, let the magic begin! 


Something pretty simple to achieve and I love it!

What do you think about it? Do you like wearing white polish?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment