Friday, August 10, 2012

Vivid Lacquer - VL 002


Quick post today to show you the latest stamping plate that I bought. I bought this one on Etsy, and it's from Vivid Lacquer who is mostly known for making great franken polishes! They now also sell two stamping plates, and I fell for the VL 002.

The plate is covered with a blue plastic wrap when you get it, and it's easy to peel it off. Also, to prevent you from cutting your fingers on the edges, it has a nice backing on.
This is definitely a high-end plate. The designs are very precise and they stamp really well.


I applied two coats of a very dark purple, and then I stamped with Joy from China Glaze :




What's great with these designs is that they're so large that you can choose which part of the design you want to stamp on your nail, and you can make each of your nails look different ! No more problems for the thumbs either!
The stamping plate VL 001 is very nice too, but I think I'll buy it later, since I've already done enough shopping for august!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment