Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kiko Magnetic - Great Polish, Small Price


Hey there!

I've recently bought some Kiko Magnetic polishes as I didn't own any magnetic polish. And I really wanted to try this trend. I chose this brand, because I already love their eyeshadows but also because these magnetic polishes were not expensive : only 2,50€ each. Great deal!

So here's the 704 Purple that I think is gorgeous!


I first applied one thin coat of the polish, and I allowed it to dry. Then, one nail at a time, I applied a second coat of the polish, and I used the magnet. I hold the magnet in place for about 15 seconds. This polish is really great because it doesn't try too fast after you apply it, but once you're finished with the magnet, your nail is almost dry! I love all the reflects of this purple and the color is so gorgeous!!



Let's now talk about the magnet. Honestly I didn't get the one that was supposed to go with the polish as I wanted China Glaze's one. I always wanted this one because the magnet is larger than usual, and therefore perfect for my thumb! Plus, the little lip that you'll place just below your cuticle is big enough to prevent the magnet from touching your nail.




I love it, and I particularly love the kind of ripple effect it brings to the nails.
Obviously, I've bought three other colors : 707 Charcoal, 706 Deep Green, and 705 Emerald Turquoise. Would you like me to show it to you too?
The colors of Kiko magnetic polishes are really handsome, and so inexpensive!

What do you think about this polish? Do you have other Kiko polishes that you'd recommend me to try?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment