Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lime Crime - Les Desserts d'Antoinette - Milky Ways

About a month ago, I fell in love with Nailed It's manicure with the Lime Crime polishes. And I also fell for Milky Ways, the perfect creamy white to me!
In fact, when I saw the entire collection, I loved every single color!! Plus, all the reviews I've seen on the web were pretty positive about these polishes. So I had to try them!
I bought these three colors (I'm on a budget :p) :


And I'll buy the other ones next month :p
These are 3-Free polishes and not tested on animals. 

So here's my favorite : Milky Ways


I love the packaging! It's so cute!



The bottle is also very pretty and I love that matte glass!

This color is really easy to apply, and from the first coat you already know that only two coats will be necessary to have a complete opaque finish!
I also love the formula of this polish and it dries pretty quickly once painted on your nails. But as usual, I did use a top coat :)




I knew Lime Crime for their beauty products, and now that they're also doing nail polishes I love them a little more!! These pastel colors are really gorgeous and the fact that you have an opaque finish in two coats is awesome.

Did you buy Lime Crime polishes? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment