Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everyday I'm Bubbling...!

Morning Giiiirls!

So yesterday when I went back home, I was in the mood for a bath. You know a big relaxing bath with so mush foam, and bubbles everywhere! But unfortunately I have no bathtub! The worst thing about it is that I once had a bathtub, but I didn't use it often, and I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have! Today I definitely regret it!!
So I was seeking for a manicure that would make me feel like I was in an imaginary relaxing bath ;) I went for two China Glaze's polishes which are Frostbite and Icicle. I used a Konad stamping plate to achieve this manucure :


I have to tell you girls that I'm in love with this blue color. I'm even considering buying another bottle of this polish just to be sure that I'll never run out of it.
So girls I'm leave you for a moment, because I've got some work waiting for me!

I'll see you soon for another mani <3

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment