Friday, May 18, 2012

Review - 1 second Bourjois Nail Polishes


Good Morning Girls!

So as I'm not working today, I decided to make a little review on some nail polishes that I bought recently.
I've got many Bourjois nail polishes but until yesterday, I didn't have the ones with their new gel-like formula.
So I've got to say that this collection is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!
With only one coat you'll have a gel-like finish without even using an UV lamp. I've been wearing the following design on my nails for 2 days now and it didn't chip as you can see :


This polish strengthens your nails and gives you a really classy manicure without any efforts.
You only have to apply one coat of polish to get a real sleek finish. I applied two coats on my nails not because I needed it but just because I'm used to doing my nails this way!
Today, I'll have to admit that I've been hard on my nails just to show you that they don't chip easily. I went to the pool, I did the dishes without gloves (yeah I know bad bad bad!) and as you can see on the picture my nails still look perfect!
This is definitely going to be my summer go to nail polish! No more chipped nails after a long bathing, this is paradise!
You can find them on their french online store, I'll try to get information to know where you can buy them otherwise, and I'll keep you informed !


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment