Friday, July 6, 2012

BM-322 - The Black and White Nails

Today I wanted something pure, something simple, something with only black and white. I wanted to do something kind of monochromatic to match our weather. I think we'll have to report the sun as missing for this summer (I don't even believe we can still call this summer).
So I put 2 coats of Blanc from Essie on my nails, which is a pure white nail polish. Then I stamped with a black polish using the BM-322 plate. Then I put a matte top coat over it.




At first, I didn't like the result, but after sleeping on it, now I know I love this mani. The cleaning part was hard because things can get messy with white nail polish. Plus, when I applied the top coat, some of the design smudged a little bit and I was so disappointed :(
You can't see it from a good distance, but when you give a close look it's not that perfect.

I think I'll try this design with a pop of colors, like neons :) What do you think about it?

Have a nice day girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment