Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Sunday Nail Battle - Gradient Nails

Sunday Nail Battle tiiiiime!! This week theme is Gradient Nails, theme chosen by Andreia and Odile. If you want more info on what the sunday battle is you can go to my SNB page!  
I love doing gradients on my nails. I wanted to try this gradient with a combo of three Essie colors I already tried with my tirangles nails : Splash of Grenadine, Jam N'Jelly, and Nothing Else Metals.



In fact starting from the base to the top coat, I used only Essie products! And for the gradient I didn't use make-up sponges, I used traditionnal sponges that didn't cost me much.




I really like how these three colors work together and I think I think it works thanks to the hint of pink that's in Nothing Else Metals !

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment