Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lucky Mojito

This color is one of the rarest colors of my collection that I've never had before. I don't know why but I've never bought green polishes. When I say green I mean really green! I have some dark green polishes, but they never were as green as this one!
When I saw it, I knew I had to give it try. This one is Mojito Madness from Essie.


When I think of green, I think of luck, of a four-leaf clover. And when I think of luck, I think of chance, and therefore of numbers (like lotery for example).
Mixing numbers and my green polish felt natural, so I took my new BM plates, and went for this design.




I really love this color, it's a really nice green that I like to put on my nails. From now on, I'll be giving a little more consideration to green polishes.
What do you think about it? Do you like green polishes? 

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment