Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Sunday Nail Battle - All Over Nails


A few weeks ago I told you about this sunday battle thing :)

So this week @OdileSacoche and @10tubes decided that the theme would be "All Over Nails".  


This theme is referring to a specific type of textile printing. You can mix dots to stripes, add some flowers, some stars, in fact whatever you want!! The deal was to mix at least two designs of our choice.
I wanted to mix some flowers and some dots but it took me some time to finally make my mind.
After searching through my stamping plates, I found something that was close to what I had in my mind.
So here's what I came out with :


The result is not as good as I expected but I like it anyway!
What do you think about it?
I'm soooo looking forward to see the others' participations!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment