Thursday, June 28, 2012

Puzzle Nails

Hi there!

Lately I had the chance to discover all the kindness and the cuteness of the Queen of Mojitos, also known as  @MojitoBeauty! I knew her blog, but didn't even imagine how nice she was! Her blog is in french but you should really visit it :)

So today I wanted to show you something I've been wanting to try for a while : Puzzle Nails. I love puzzles! Some people think that assembling the little pieces of a puzzle is only a waste of time, but I looove doing puzzles!
Therefore, I wanted to try to make puzzle pieces on my nails. I'm not at home so I made it with my two A England colors which are Saint George and Avalon.



The most difficult part was to do the little black marks to define the puzzle pieces with a nail art pen.
I really like it, and I'm sure gonna try it with more contrasting colors. What do you think about it? Would you wear this on your nails?
The weekend is almost there! Only two days to go!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment