Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Sunday Nail Battle - Snow White


So here I am for what became the traditional sunday routine, The Sunday Nail Battle!!

This week's theme is Snow White and it was chosen by OdileSacoche and 10tubes, authors of this concept :)


What I like about this sunday battle, is that each week, we have to think about what we're going to suggest.
When I think about Snow White it reminds me a lot of things from my childhood. But it also reminds me of the magical world of Disney, which I love. Did you notice how life seems so peaceful, how people are so happy when they're at Disneyland ? Magic!
So back to the battle!! I started with a white base. Then I took a black felt-tip pen and draw what looks like the silhouette of Snow White. I've seen something similar on the web and I love it! Then, I took OPI's Big Apple Red, circumstantially perfect, and with a dotting tool I added an apple and some details.


Then as Snow White's silhouette was nice in black, I chose to do some of her dress detailing on my blank nails. And here's the result :


What do you think about it? 
As we're talking about Snow White, I wanted to know if some of you went to see Snow White and the Huntsman. I wanted to see it until I heard it got pretty bad reviews ... I've already seen and liked movies that  got bad reviews but would you advise me to see it anyway?

Have a nice sunday ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment